| Fabrice Meuwissen, born in 1974, living in Toulouse, France, is one of the co-founder of VSO-Software in 2002 that he left at the end of 2009. Starting his career with a computer programming degree, he has quickly moved to project management and then into marketing and communication position.
he optimizes all the departments of a company from the support team, product managers and marketing service, adressing legal issues and crisis, choosing a new company logo and competition knowledge management,using the Neuro sciences approach, NLP and his unique logic and innovative coaching methods. He completed in 2010 the Stanford Graduate School of Business in the Strategic Marketing Management program.
He is currently involved in 3 professional activities :
- Consulting service for software or service companies, mainly in the BtoC international market.
- Development of his own Software and Service, First public projects are Easy Photo Uploader for Facebook, Send-to-my-Cloud , Salmon Email tracking and others products to be released in 2011 with a new company Obviousidea.com
- Business angel in Toulouse area with Capitol Angels, or for Software companies worldwide
Consulting services list :
- Usability review and testing
- Mystery shopping
Ergonomic study and review
Affiliation strategy and affiliate management
Affiliation custom version
European marketing assistance
Localization for French, Spanish,
- Black Marketing
- 3rd Party negociation
- Set up Adwords and Adsense campaigns
Toolbar and bundle-offer consulting
- Social networks and forums training
... and make all the tasks above to work together ;-)
- Test Utilisateur
For a limited time, Brainfight offers usability review video of your web site or software,
see samples in Brainfight YouTube Channel
Time to time, he publishes articles in english in Brainfight's blog or in french,
feel free to suggest an article idea, it's free.
first hour is 100% free !!
See References and Testimonial